Photo Shooting Tent by Neewer: Review
Most everyone knows by now that I gifted myself a Canon Rebel T5i camera. Yes. I am loving it! Along with the camera I also purchased some accessories. One of those ‘accessories’ is this photo tent.
I never buy anything without reading reviews, lots of reviews. I needed something to provide both a nice background and correct lighting. Price was also a factor in my decision. I am not a professional so I don’t need professional grade items, well, accept for the camera. 🙂
This photo shooting tent is portable, easy up and easily stored. It comes with 4 back drops of which I am partial to the black. They are held in place with velcro. The tent has a removable opening for easy placement of items.
Easy store bag when you are not using the tent.
- It has a large removable front opening to allow for easy studio images in your home or office.
- Made from translucent light diffusing white nylon fabric, detachable front door cover with slit for camera lens
- The studio kit has a standard with a custom carrying case with both shoulder and hand carrying straps.
- It filters the light and eliminates reflections and shadows completely., designed to produce consistent
- Item Size (CUBE, cm/inch): 60 / 24″
As I get to know my camera and how to use it this photo tent has been great! Perfect background and lighting without a lot of setup or huge price tag.
What do you think of my dragon?
You can check it out on Amazon for yourself. Runs around $20.
What items do you use to take your photos?
Until next time…
Back to the Avenue…